The Quality Assurance Engineer will apply technical expertise, hospital process understanding and common sense to test and validate the medical software before it is being deployed at customer. He will ensure that the application/functionality meet the documented business requirements and that it covers the multiple use-cases identified.
The engineer will document and automate the test scenarios to guarantee a reproductible testing process and avoid any regression.
The Quality Assurance Engineer collaborate with the product specialists and the business analysts to make sure that the newly developed modules are conform with the quality expectations of the customers ensuring high level of availability and reduce failures to a very minimum. He also works together with Support team to facilitate identification of issues and to escalate them to the developers with clear and reproducible descriptions. He will also confirm that the solution found is a valid one and can be deployed at customer.
- Test and validate newly developed functionalities by comparing the provided business requirements with the application functionality.
- Perform global software qualification on a regular basis.
- Run and monitor automated test processes to guarantee a very stable and failure-free solution.
- Document and maintain all test and validation scenarios/procedures.
- Identify and reproduce issues to be able to communicate with R&D team.
- Validate the solution to those issues before deployment.
- Experience in test and validation of (medical) software.
- Experience in test automation development and tools.
- Critical and analytical thinking to evaluate software and issues independently.
- Knowledge of SQL or computer programming language is a surplus.
- Strong writing skills in English.
- Experience in hospital environment is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Science in Nursing or equivalent experience
Why work for a Cantel Medical Company?
When you work for Cantel Medical, you make a difference in the lives of others. Our employees work in a dynamic environment that inspires innovation, caring and sustained achievements by individual employees and teams. We offer a wide variety of career opportunities that align with a diverse spectrum of medical related products from industrial, pharmaceuticals to medical devices to life sciences. Our products positively impact the health of millions of people worldwide.
How to apply
firstname.lastname@example.org (Elsie Vander Hulst)