Serve as HR Business Partner for functional areas with responsibilities for management consulting, hiring, organizational planning, employee relations, employee development/talent management and legal compliance. Assist in smooth transition and integration of European HR functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes and provides advice to supervisors and managers on methods and approaches to resolve employee work problems.
- Handles employee issues and complaints or investigations in a professional manner.
- Conducts research to determine the effectiveness of HR programs and policies.
- Develops and proposes improvements to policies, programs and procedures to improve the effectiveness of the human resources function.
- Assist with training programs and schedules based on knowledge of identified training needs, company production processes, business systems or changes in products, procedures or services.
- Facilitates communication to local team members on programs and processes
- Works with Talent Acquisition Specialist to recruit, interview and select candidates for open positions, including temporary positions.
- Coach and train hiring managers on recruitment process and interviewing skills
- May participate in wage surveys and analyzes to determine competitiveness of Cantel’s compensation program.
- Plans and conducts new employee onboarding.
- Prepares statistical reports and analyzes data regarding recruitment, turnover and headcount.
- Identify and coordinate departmental projects and new training programs, utilizing internal and external research and resources to accomplish goals of providing effective HR programs.
- Provide assistance and guidance as needed, to department team members for all projects and programs
- Maintain monthly requisition report detailing monthly recruiting activity including current requisitions, new hires, temporary employees, and terminations.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of current HRIS system; keep abreast of industry changes; make recommendations to management as needed.
- Develop insightful and timely ad hoc reports for management upon request
Strong Microsoft office software experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Bachelors degree and minimum of 3 years’ professional level Human Resources experience required or a Master’s degree in Business or HR and a minimum of 2 years professional HR experience.
Why work for a Cantel Medical Company?
When you work for Cantel Medical, you make a difference in the lives of others. Our employees work in a dynamic environment that inspires innovation, caring and sustained achievements by individual employees and teams. We offer a wide variety of career opportunities that align with a diverse spectrum of medical related products from industrial, pharmaceuticals to medical devices to life sciences. Our products positively impact the health of millions of people worldwide.