The Quality Assurance Engineer will apply technical expertise, hospital process understanding and common sense to test and validate the medical software before it is being deployed at customer. He will ensure that the application/functionality meet the documented business requirements and that it covers the multiple use-cases identified.
The engineer will document and automate the test scenarios to guarantee a reproductible testing process and avoid any regression.
The Quality Assurance Engineer collaborate with the product specialists and the business analysts to make sure that the newly developed modules are conform with the quality expectations of the customers ensuring high level of availability and reduce failures to a very minimum. He also works together with Support team to facilitate identification of issues and to escalate them to the developers with clear and reproducible descriptions. He will also confirm that the solution found is a valid one and can be deployed at customer.
- Test and validate newly developed functionalities by comparing the provided business requirements with the application functionality.
- Perform global software qualification on a regular basis.
- Run and monitor automated test processes to guarantee a very stable and failure-free solution.
- Document and maintain all test and validation scenarios/procedures.
- Identify and reproduce issues to be able to communicate with R&D team.
- Validate the solution to those issues before deployment.