The Medical Software Business Analyst makes use of his software design experience and his comprehension of the medical environment to modelize and integrate functionalities into the medical software. He plays a key role to translate the customer needs into usable and user-friendly solutions. He produces business requirements which will be used as guideline and input by the development team. He mainly interacts with the product specialists on one hand and with the R&D team on the other hand to define and follow the priorities inside the development pipeline.
- Analyse the work processes at customer side and collect all specificities related to local markets.
- Translate those processes into well documented and structured business requirements (including formal descriptions, decision tables, dataflow diagrams,…)
- Collaborate with product specialists to gather the needs, to define the priorities in development and to cross-check the proposed solutions.
- Interact with development team by feeding them with new requirements/user stories to implement and by answering their questions whenever needed.
- Validate with product specialists and key users that the produced functionalities are meeting the expectations and fulfilling the needs.
- Experience with software design and architecture together with object oriented programming.
- Experience with business analysis and requirement management.
- SQL and relational database understanding
- High level of English writing skills
- Outstanding analytic and logical capabilities
- Understanding of the hospital specific workflows is an advantage
- University degree or equivalent experience
Why work for a Cantel Medical Company?
When you work for Cantel Medical, you make a difference in the lives of others. Our employees work in a dynamic environment that inspires innovation, caring and sustained achievements by individual employees and teams. We offer a wide variety of career opportunities that align with a diverse spectrum of medical related products from industrial, pharmaceuticals to medical devices to life sciences. Our products positively impact the health of millions of people worldwide.