Description de l'emploi
The Medical Software Support Engineer will apply technical and functional expertise, customer relationship building and communication skills in order to deliver high-level support of our software solutions deployed in hospitals.
This support includes, but is not limited to: installation, deployment and upgrade of the software in hospital infrastructure; registration, follow-up and answer of the technical and functional questions raised by our users by providing solutions; collection of all information needed to facilitate the identification and reproduction of issues by the R&D support team; collaboration and training with hospital IT staff to guarantee that the customer organization is able to perform the daily sanity checks of the system.
As one of the primary customer-facing advocates, the Support Engineer is a member of the Technical Services team and interact with the Software Implementation and the Product Management.
The Medical Software Support Engineer supports a large amount of customers and must be able to identify, prioritize, manage, and communicate issues both internally and externally.
- Functional and technical evangelist regarding medical applications
- Provide assistance to customer through service desk communication channels (phone, mail, on-site, …)
- Issue registration, documentation and follow-up making use of the global R&D support team located abroad.
- Perform installation and upgrades of server-side software within hospital infrastructure (this is mainly performed from remote).
- Training of hospital IT staff to deliver technical and infrastructure explanation
- Experience with software, hardware, and integration applications
- SQL and RDBMS knowledge (MS SQL Server, Oracle, mySQL)
- Basic scripting and programming skills
- Strong oral and writing communication skills
- Ability to define priorities and to escalate when needed
- Languages: English (fluently) – German (fluently) – French – Flemish
- Bachelor’s degree prefer in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Why work for a Cantel Medical Company?
When you work for Cantel Medical, you make a difference in the lives of others. Our employees work in a dynamic environment that inspires innovation, caring and sustained achievements by individual employees and teams. We offer a wide variety of career opportunities that align with a diverse spectrum of medical related products from industrial, pharmaceuticals to medical devices to life sciences. Our products positively impact the health of millions of people worldwide.
How to apply
email@example.com (Elsie Vander Hulst)